Where is Infinity

GATOR MOM

THX for the info...I'll keep looking at her WEB cam & hope she is fixed & all booked on her next cruise enjoy. I booked an Alaskan Cruise on Princess for next May...hope it works out...but will sail Celebrity Constellation for February Carrib Cruise...I hope this ship has no problems!:)

Hi Gator Mom. Sorry your cruise got cancelled. I didn't know till I read your note that she wasn't "well" but glad to know that by now Infinity is back in business. I'm booked on her for a Hawaii cruise next month and would be mightily disappointed if the cruise was cancelled. I've been looking on the site to see if I could connect with some other people who will be on that cruise and was hoping to start a conversation before we all meet at the Connections party.

When I went to Bermuda last Oct. aboard Zenith, there were several of us who were chatting beforehand and it was great fun to finally put names and faces to our screen names. I was traveling alone so meeting people around the ship added to my enjoyment of the cruise. Hope we can get something started for Hawaii ...

princess pasta

........that by now Infinity is back in business. I'm booked on her for a Hawaii cruise next month and would be mightily disappointed if the cruise was cancelled. I've been looking on the site to see if I could connect with some other people who will be on that cruise and was hoping to start a conversation before we all meet at the Connections party. Hope we can get something started for Hawaii ... princess pasta

We are on the 10/22/2006 Infinity Circle Hawaii cruise. We have a good roll call going. If that's yours, join us here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=201597&page=33

Archived