7.5 hours for Myan Ruins Tour...will I get bored!

csteinhauser

[quote name='csteinhauser']I can't imagine going on a tour that lasts 7.5 hours. Will I get bored? I'm not big on site seeing but my husband said he may want to go to the ruins. Does it seem to go quick and is it exciting?[/QUOTE]

I can't actually speak of the ruins in Belize, but we did the Mayan ruins south of Cancun. The majority of the time is spent on the bus getting to and from the port. The ruins were interesting, but not for 7 to 8 hours of time. JMHO.

Donna

If you are taking this tour in combination with the jungle river trip you'll be O.K. The day is split in to two segments, with a nice lunch break at noon. Even on the hour or so bus trip part of the tour, the guide continuously points out land marks and educates on Belize customs, history, etc., all in a lively and sometimes humourous way. It was fun!

Thanks for the input...think I'm going to try to encourage him to try something a little shorter...Had originally planned on going snorkeling with the kids but they've decided they don't want to do that so we thought we'd just leave them in adventure ocean and venture out on some excursion. Maybe we'll still do the snorkeling thing.

Archived