Shore Excursions ~ St. Maarten

innlady1

I have a question regarding HAL shore excursions in St. Maarten. Does anyone know if they do one to St. Barths? I've had difficulty downloading their shore excursions to the Caribbean.

I know Princess does a St. Barths excursion but unfortunately we didn't book it when we were on the Caribbean Princess last February.

We're thinking of booking the 2/7 sailing of the Noordam, and I definitely want to do St. Barths this time!

Thanks for your help!

I have a question regarding HAL shore excursions in St. Maarten. Does anyone know if they do one to St. Barths? I've had difficulty downloading their shore excursions to the Caribbean.

I know Princess does a St. Barths excursion but unfortunately we didn't book it when we were on the Caribbean Princess last February.

We're thinking of booking the 2/7 sailing of the Noordam, and I definitely want to do St. Barths this time!

Thanks for your help!

I found the Noordam's 2/7 itinerary on HAL and clicked on Philipsburg. St. Maarten to see the excursions. There don't seem to be any to St. Barts.

You may be able to arrange your own.

Also - you might want to check out the threads on the Ports of Call section of CC. There is one for St. Martin.

I found the Noordam's 2/7 itinerary on HAL and clicked on Philipsburg. St. Maarten to see the excursions. There don't seem to be any to St. Barts.

You may be able to arrange your own.

Also - you might want to check out the threads on the Ports of Call section of CC. There is one for St. Martin.

That's what I suspected...I got into the Shore Excursions download earlier and didn't see it, but thought I'd check again, then couldn't download it. Yes, you can do it on your own, I took a ferry to St. Barths once when vacationing there with three women friends. I'd take the chance and book it myself...but my husband fears we'll get stuck there and left behind by the ship!

I'll check out the Ports of Call section of CC!

Thanks for answering my question, mollynme, and for the suggestion!

Archived