Grand Cayman Jeep Safari Island Tour & Excursions

luvsvacations

Has anyone tried this?? I was wondering if you got back to the ship in plenty of time and how you enjoyed it. I am going with my mom, she is 70 and I am 50. Any info would be appreciated. This tour is thru the grandcamanexcursions.com. We are not looking to snorkel. Thought with this we could see the island and hopefully still have time for some shopping?

I am really considering this tour when we go to Cayman in April. I actually chatted with the live help today and asked some questions. One question I had was the timing. Our ship is in port from 7-4 and they said our tour would start at 8:30 and be done by 2. It looks like a good excursion and it goes to Rum Point, which I think would be great.

The tour itself is 5.5 hours, with 2.5 hours being at Rum Point beach. Really looking forward to it. Someone had posted a really good review on it. If you want to, you can look for a recent post I put up about Island Marketing Jeep Safari (that's who grandcaymanexcursions.com goes through) and they posted the link to it.

Archived