anyone who is in Tortola December 5th is interested in taking Patouche to the Baths

anneke lief

Hello,

We are a Belgian couple that take the Zuiderdam on December 2th for a cruise to the Eastern Carribean.

On December 5th the Zuiderdam will dock at Tortola from 2pm till 10pm.

We are interested in going to the beautiful Baths at Virgin Gorda. Because we only have limited time to go to the Baths (sunset is at approximately 5.40pm in December) I searched for a company that will bring us there as soon and as long as possible. Taking the ferry is no option because the Ferry leaves only at 3.15pm so there is not enough time at the Baths.

There is a possibility to take the organised ship's excursion which leaves at 2.30 pm (approx. 4 hours, 59$) but I have to say that we do not like cruiseship excursions because there are always overcrowded and too expensive for what you get.

So I wrote an e-mail to Julie from Patouche Charters (www.patouche.com and patouche@surfbvi.com) and got a very nice proposition.

The problem is that they can only offer this if enough people are interested.

Their proposition is : they take us to the Baths at 2.30 pm on their Extreme Machine (a 51' hydrofoil assisted power cat). It is about half an hour to arrive at the Baths. So we will be at the Baths from 3 till 5.30pm. Once at the Baths you can join them for a guided snorkling tour or for a guided land tour to an area at the Baths called Devils Bay. There is the possibility to snorkel, swim or simple relax at the beautiful beach or crawl through the boulders. Cold beverages and sorkel equipment is included all for only 54$ if reserving in advance online. Children get discount.

If someone is interested contact me at anneke.lief@hotmail.com or contact Julie from Patouche.

anneke lief

Archived