Anyone cruise to Mexico between 9/14 & 9/21??

andynlala

We were in Cabo last week (9/14-21), and we only saw 1 ship in port all week, which left by 2:00 in the afternoon, and saw 1 pass by in the distance. Both were Carnival, the one in port was either the Pride or Spirit, i think. I was wondering if anyone can tell me why there were no ships all week. The last time we were there, there were at least 3 or 4 a day. I'm wondering if it had anything to do with the hurricane that was supposed to pass through. Luckily it didn't and we had perfect weather all week!

You can go to www.cruisecal.com and see who was supposed to be in port for cabo during each day.

Just because you had good weather does not mean what the ship had to go through to get there, could have caused a diversion...

Looks like you were just there on a slow week, the Pride was the only ship scheduled to show up on a Friday. This week is very active.

I responded to your thread on the Mexican Riviera Boards - but in case you don't see it. Most of the ships that sail the Mexican Riviera in the Winter are finishing up Alaska in September and making their way back to where they came from.... The Carnival Pride is the only one that sails all year round down there... it will get busier from here on out as the ships migrate south for the winter.

Archived