Best Canopy Tour in PV

crishsapig

We were just in PV in June and did the Los Veranos tour. I only went along as a ride along for the trip but my friend did the tour and was extremely happy with Los Veranos. We booked it through PV Pam.

Below is a review of Vallarta Adventures/Carnival Canopy Tour (12/03):

We usually do not take the ship-sponsored tours but because of the logistics on this one we felt it would be best. Although the price was twice what we would have paid on our own we did not regret our choice. The entire staff was TOP NOTCH and the tour was excellent. This excursion is the “Original” Canopy Tour or Vallarta Adventures you will find on the internet and is closed to outsiders when the Pride is in port. Carnival’s minimum age requirement for this tour is 12 but because the Canopy Tour states 8 and I worked closely with the Tour Operation Department I was able to have the age requirement waived for Nick. I have sent a letter to Carnival and hope that I can persuade them to reconsider and lower the age to 8; the age the Canopy Tour folks require. I’ll say it again this is an awesome tour and one that should not be limited to those over the age of 12. Cost of this tour was $109 per person.

Check out my Pride pictures at the WebShots link below, there are a bunch from the above tour.

Archived