Caribe or Baja on the Coral....

lanabanana

I have no experience with Princess, as you can see, but a friend is interested in booked the Coral Princess Panama Canal in Nov. and has been given two choices.....a suite on the Baja deck close to aft or the Caribe deck, more midship.

Can you tell me which is better and why???

Thanks so much!

We did the Panama Canal cruise on the Coral with a mid ship Caribe balcony. Those balconies are larger and half covered. On the Canal day we were on our port side, (we had a east to west cruise) balcony almost all day (a few minutes very forward deck of Baja to see the locks), we had lunch sitting on our lounge chairs. We were able to fit a full lounge, table and two chairs on the balcony. We had an family next door so we had the steward open the divider and shared two balconies. It was misty most of the day and the half cover worked wonderful. Have a great cruise!

We were in Caribe 718 on the Coral In may for the panama Canal crossing(mini suite) there was some vibration in our cabin.

We just got back from the Coral Caribe 628 (PS suite) Location was excellent no noise and no vibration. The suite has a balcony that is twice as big and both were half covered. when you do the Canal crossing have the ultimate Balcony Breakfast itwas wonderfull.

Cricketdog.

We were in C626 and loved it. It's just a standard size room but the location was great---close to elevators and laundry room--both of which I found very handy. It's on the aft bumpout.

If you want a suite there were several in the same location.

Most Caribe balconies are larger than all the other balconies on the Coral or Island, except in the midship bumpout. They are the regular size there.

On our Alaska cruise it rained a lot so I really wish we had had a fully covered balcony. I noticed the balconies below me on the Dolphin deck were the same larger size but fully covered. I think this is only on the Dolphin aft bumpout. I'm pretty sure these are suites.

This a great website that shows Coral/Island info.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/p...ies/index.html

Archived