Adventure Ocean Compasses

Ok, HELP!

Someone out there must have copies of the Mariner - Western - Adventure Ocean compasses?

I have used the search tool and TONS of posts - just no copies.

Trying to give the kids in our group a heads up - they are nervous about sailing for the first time.

If anyone has scans of them - or would be willing to mail them to me (I"ll pay shipping) or is sailing soon and would pick up extra copies.

As you can see by searching I am not the only one who is looking for this info.

So Thanks ahead of time for anyone that can help.

I have scans of every age of kids compass for the Eastern Caribbean for Explorer fromlast week: http://www.cafekarin.org/explorer/images.html

And scans of most of the kidscompassesfrom Voyager Western Caribbean from 4 years ago: http://cafekarina.org/cruise/scans.html

Neither will be exact matches,but both are for Voyager class ships such as Mariner and can give the kids an idea

Rats - I didn't realize that the age split was 9-11 & 12-14. My nieces are 11 & 12. Would they let the 12 stay with the 11 or the 11 move to the 12's group?

Can they check out both to see which they'd want to stay in?

Rats - I didn't realize that the age split was 9-11 & 12-14. My nieces are 11 & 12. Would they let the 12 stay with the 11 or the 11 move to the 12's group?

Can they check out both to see which they'd want to stay in?

They might let the 12yo go down but won't let the 11yo up. The 12 - 14yo program was very different on the AOS this August. They have more freedom to come and go as they please and if there aren't enough kids for a planned activity they cancel it and the kids just hang out in their area.

The 11yo program keep them very busy and sometines combined the younger groups if no enough kids showed up.

FYI - my 11 y/o turned 12 on the second day of our cruise last year, but she was having so much fun with the activities of the younger group, she opted to stay there instead of being moved up. SO, it depends on what the 12 y/o likes to do (and whether the AO staff will allow her to be with her younger sister/cousin).

okay, now that you have posted for that cruise, does anyone have the schdedule/itinerary for the Adventure Ocean (or what they call it) on the Rhapsody? we are taking the thanksgiving cruise and I have been talking this program up to my 7-yo since we saw the cruise special and they showed the program on the AOS. Thanks!!

this is great! thanks! i thought my 15 and 17 year old could do stuff together with ao though.....

They can. I screwed up the ages for the Guests...it's 15-17. And then I cut-and-pasted to compund the error. will fix that now. thanks for noticing

maps - karina's are very cool. Although they are 9 days.

If it wouldn't be too much, would you grab some from your cruise? I will gladly pay postage for them.

One of each of the groups would be awesome - since we have some border ages.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Tom. I would love it if you could post those! We've not cruised RCCL but will be on the Voyager in January and my kids are in the 9 -11 group. Do you think the activities would be similar? It is a 7 night Western itinerary so probably, right?

• 3 months later...

Brian over at Cruisecal.com and his other site cruisedailies.com is such a doll.

I grabbed copies of all the age groups for the Western Mariner of the Seas, he scanned and posted them.

I know when we were sailing it was sooo hard to find them all. We'd find 1 age group and not the other. Or the eastern.

So a HUGE THANK YOU TO BRIAN!!

Here's the link

http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/tabid/367/Default.aspx

Archived