Belize cave tubing

Squirtreena

We used Xstream Cave Tubing in June 2004. It was ok. A ride of about 45 minutes to get to the site. The work is much longer than 45 minutes and is pretty hot. We saw a trantula and some other cool items along the way. The guide went very quickly and if you are not close to him you can not hear anything he says. The ride in the caves is relaxing. It is very dark. Check your light before you go in. Many of ours were really dim or not working at all. You don't really see much in the caves. It is more of just relaxing. We went to 3 caves, but as I said they are pretty much the same. There were about 15 people in our group. Our van ride did not have very good air conditioning. Just letting you know. Honestly, I am not sure what else Belize has to offer right now. It is still pretty undeveloped. If we had not done the cave tubing, I think we would have been really bored here.

All in all, if you are looking for a relaxing ride and are in pretty good physical shape, go cave tubing- it is a unique opportunity.

PS They showed us several types of bats also which was pretty cool.

Archived