Need advice on Serenade

We are looking at booking a repositioning on the Serenade next year. Can someone tell us which deck is best for balcony rooms? We are interested in deck 7, 8 or 9 as that's all that is available right now and we don't want to get obstructed views. Thanks in advance.

I prefer decks 8 or 9 since you have cabin decks above and below you and don't have to worry about noise from the public areas.

We love the hump cabins and the afts. Also if you go on the website to see what rooms are available it will list in "notes" under the room "obstructed view" if it applies.

If you give us your preferred room #'s maybe someone has stayed in one and can give you more info

cyscopup, if you are talking about the 5/5/07 repo, come on over to the roll call board and join us! We've got a good group over there and we already have enough people signed up for the M&M. If you book, be sure to sign up for it.

We like deck 8 because of being between two decks of cabins. But on this cruise we're on 7 because I wanted to try one of the "edge of the hump" cabins with the big balcony.

Thanks for all the help everyone, we are looking to change our Radiance reservations to one on Serenade. That way we can travel in October of 07 and not Nov 07. As soon as we decide on a couple of options I will post the numbers and then seek more advice.

Archived