Camp Carnival & Soda Card??

ckpan

I know the soda card questions have been beaten to death, but it is still a bit confusing. If my 13 year old is in Camp Carnival or the video arcade and wants a soda, does he have to leave and go to a beverage counter/bar area to use his soda card? Then walk back with a glass of soda? If I opt out of getting him a soda card, can he buy a 'can' of soda with cash? I don't want him walking around with a sign and sail card.

There are very few places on the ship where you can use cash. Almost everywhere is sign and sail. If you are using cash, you will have a longer walk. My teens just returned from the Conquest. Them and all their friends had a soda card. There is a teen club directly next to the arcade and that is where the teens hang out and get their drinks. The one kid in the group without the card, usually got drinks from someone with a card. That person would have to make two trips to the bar. We felt like it was really worth the cost.

Cathy

Archived