Victory Suites Cat 12

lookingforward

I booked a suite so that my kids would fit in the room with us, as opposed to across the hall. Got a great military discount. Can anyone tell me about the Cat 12 suites on the Victory? How many square feet, etc. We cruised other lines that offered Suite lounges, etc and I know that Carnival does not do this, but were you happy with the suite or do you recommend a smaller cabin? We are first time Carnival cruisers.

The average Cat. 12 on the Victory is 345 Sq. Ft. with an 85 Sq. Ft. Balcony. I have never been on the Vistory but the Cat.12 on the spirit class is simuilar in size and they are wonderful. Here is the info from Cruisestateroom.com a subscription site I am a member of.

Categories: 12 on Decks: Empress

Large Private Balcony, Twin Beds Convert To King. TV, VCR, Combination shower, whirlpool, bathtub. Bar area with refrigerator, wall safe.

Average Size: 345 square feet with 85 square foot balcony

How do you post pictures on this site?

The family (Mom, Dad, and 2 daughters) were booked in the Cat. 12 suite on Victory.

I have pictures, but as I said am technologically confused on posting the pics. If anyone knows how to post them I would be more than happy to let you get a quick preview of your future cruise paradise.

Happy Cruising!

Archived