Cabin Location on Millinium

Rainbowdayz

Hello everyone. I just booked cabins 7039, 7041 and 7043 on the Vista deck of the Millinium because those were the only three cabins available together. However, now I'm wondering if the noise will be a problem since we are right next to the elevators. There are cabins available away from the elevator that are not next to each other. Would I be better off changing locations? We've never been located near an elevator before.

I was in 8142 Balcony cabin which was at the elevator lobby just as 7041 is. Noise from the elevator is not a problem. Loud talking people waiting for or getting off elevator could be a nuisance. When the cabin door is open people waiting for elevator can see in 7041 though. Where these are located, there probably won't be too much traffic.

It really was not bad at all for us. If you really want to be that close to your travelling companions, keep these cabins.

Glad you asked this question. A. Don't worry about the elevator noise. Choose cabin 7039.

Don't take 7041 or 7043 because what you will hear is the people in the next cabin loud and clear. These are connecting cabins.

I was in cabin 6045 on Constellation. I had the best cruise yet BUT I could hear everyword from next door- fortuneately they didn't talk alot, yell or slam doors. I did get a whiff of their smoke everytime they went out on their balcony to smoke. This thru the connecting door. It would get an airpocket and open just a tad into my room. I was sailing with my little boy and they asked me if we could be quieter. We were just talking but I felt for them because little kids talk alot.

Anyway, this was a little annoyance and I made sure not to get a connecting cabin again.

Pick 7039!

Hello everyone. I just booked cabins 7039, 7041 and 7043 on the Vista deck of the Millinium because those were the only three cabins available together. However, now I'm wondering if the noise will be a problem since we are right next to the elevators. There are cabins available away from the elevator that are not next to each other. Would I be better off changing locations? We've never been located near an elevator before.

Last time we sailed ML ....we had 8037....thought it would be noisy because of passengers joining /leaving elevators and chatting together// bursts of laughter etc etc late into the evening...as it turned out we heard very little except for the slight musical "ding" signalling elevator arriving .

• 8 years later...
Glad you asked this question. A. Don't worry about the elevator noise. Choose cabin 7039.

Don't take 7041 or 7043 because what you will hear is the people in the next cabin loud and clear. These are connecting cabins.

I was in cabin 6045 on Constellation. I had the best cruise yet BUT I could hear everyword from next door- fortuneately they didn't talk alot, yell or slam doors. I did get a whiff of their smoke everytime they went out on their balcony to smoke. This thru the connecting door. It would get an airpocket and open just a tad into my room. I was sailing with my little boy and they asked me if we could be quieter. We were just talking but I felt for them because little kids talk alot.

Anyway, this was a little annoyance and I made sure not to get a connecting cabin again.

Pick 7039!

Question... the Celebrity agent told me that the view is "obstructed" for this balcony because the elevator is there. That confuses me? The elevator is indoors and my veranda is outdoors? Why would the balcony be obstructed?

Thanks!!

debbie