Red/Pink Hat Society

Jakie710

Hi

I would love to go on a Red Hat Cruise, I am debating on which one to go on in either Jan, Feb. or March. I am from Toronto Ontario Canada and there is a chapter from Toronto puting one on, my only problem is the price ...then there is a chapter in Texas putting one on out of Galvaston, if you go on the web site of the Red Hat Society you can look up on the Events calendar...oh these are "unoficial" meaning cheaper than the society putting them on...I love Red Hatting, just did a function in Toronto this past week end, and will be heading to San Diego for Best in The West Convention in November.

Penny1941

pen.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Are there any red or pink hat chapters out there going on a cruise? I can just see a dining room full of red and pink hates and purple and lavender evening wear on formal nights! What a hoot!

Jakie:D

Hi Jakie!!

Yes there is a Red Hat Cruise scheduled..... We're going on one March 18-25, 2007. It's aboard the NCL Norwegian Jewel (fitting for a Red Hatter!!) We're leaving out of Miami on 3/18 & heading to San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. John's Antigua, St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, and then to Great Stirrup cay, Bahamas before heading back to Miami on 3/25. There will also be Red Hat vendors aboard with lots of fantastic items for Red & Pink Hatters!! Several different groups of Red Hatters are going! I'm sure you could book it through NCL or online through any agent. Hope to see you aboard!!

• 3 months later...
Hi Jakie!!

Yes there is a Red Hat Cruise scheduled..... We're going on one March 18-25, 2007. It's aboard the NCL Norwegian Jewel (fitting for a Red Hatter!!) We're leaving out of Miami on 3/18 & heading to San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. John's Antigua, St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, and then to Great Stirrup cay, Bahamas before heading back to Miami on 3/25. There will also be Red Hat vendors aboard with lots of fantastic items for Red & Pink Hatters!! Several different groups of Red Hatters are going! I'm sure you could book it through NCL or online through any agent. Hope to see you aboard!!

It is a wonder they don't have the Red Hat ladies on the Chippendales Cruise in September 2007. I have seen so many of them at the regular shows I know they would have a great time on the cruise.

• 2 months later...

I am also a Red Hatter here in Lynchburg, VA. I think it would be lots of fun to have some Red Hat groups go on a cruise together (One that would be cheaper than those organized from headquarters). Do you have any more details on that Chippendale cruise? If you do, I would appreciate it if you could post them to me. Are you sailing on Empress of the Seas on June 2nd? That is our 12th cruise but first on RCCL; looking forward to it!

DFT123

• 2 months later...

Archived