Past Triumph Cruisers.....

tinktink78

I was wondering what excursions past Triumph Eastern Carib cruisers have done.

I really have not heard too much information on this.

Thanks!

Can I assume that's the same ports as the Legend EC? (San Juan, St. Thomas, Tortola). We did the Virgin Gorda excursion in Tortola. Fantastic.

I was wondering what excursions past Triumph Eastern Carib cruisers have done.

I really have not heard too much information on this.

Thanks!

St Thomas....

…Our first cruise was on the Triumph Eastern last February……………….I Highly Recommend Godfrey’s tour…….I think his site was GodfreysUSVI………..he picked us up at 9am……we shopped until Noon……we then did a driving tour to the absolute highest point on the island(higher than the cable car excursion). And had fantastic views of the other islands and Meagan’s Bay……….he then dropped people off at their beach of choice Coki, Meagan’s Bay and one other(can’t remember)…..picked us up and had us back to the portside with time to spare for last minute shopping. We went to Coki and had a beautiful day at a beach and I took the boys parasailing (not included)…………we had between 7 and 8 hours for $25.00/person……he has a great reputation on Cruise Critic…………………..awesome day to say the least!!

Thanks For The Pics Loraine And Craig... And The Tips .. Question Did They Boys Love Pairsailing And Where Did You Do It.. Thanks

Steph

while we were on the Godfrey's tour spending time at Coki Beach.....I asked about parasailing, the lady made a call and the boy's and I walked across the street(the other side of the island(LOL 30 yards at most)......with in 10 minutes they were up and away.......a little nervous but came down with HUGE SMILES!!!!

Archived