Anyone on RSSC Diamond Sept. 13th Rome - Venice?

Hello Board!

My partner Hiro and I are on the "Diamond" Rome - Venice September 13th, and we're curious if anyone is joining from C.C.

We did "Song of Flower" last summer in the Baltic and had a super time. Now we're looking forward to this trip. People on Radisson are always so much fun...

Cheers,

Eric

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Eric (and Hiro). We exchanged "posts" months ago, and I mentioned at that time that we are also on this sailing. We're actually on from September 6-20th. It's coming up fast, now! We've been on the RSSC website, booking excursions, booking some private guided excursions as well. Can't wait.

I'm glad to hear that you're still sailing with us, I'll keep an eye out for you. Just remember, as I mentioned before, you'll likely spot MY group of 6 (all in our 40's), as a) we're always laughing loudly (life is good), and b) our husbands tend to all wear wild Hawaiian print shirts 90% of the time (another reason we're always laughing loudly), and c) the three of us broads tend to have a glass of pinot grigio in our hands, at all times. If you spot us, come on over and introduce yourselves!! We may even pour you a glass.....

Charlene

Hiro and I are looking forward to meeting you and your group on the ship. Here's how you'll recognize us: Me, I'm a big blonde guy who usually wears electric pastel coloured blazers, holding a glass of champagne or Grey Goose on the rocks in one hand and a cigarette in the other! Hiro, on the other hand is more on the conservative side, probably due to being Japanese...he usually dons a blue blazer during cocktail hour and leaves me to the loud threads. We also love to party and laugh, so I hope we bump into each other. I'm 44 and Hiro's 38.

BTW - Hiro and I were in Toronto last spring and had a fantastic trip. The restaurants were divine, and we went down to the Niagra-on-Lake wineries and discovered the delights of Ontario wines, particularly those made by Pelham.

Cheers!

Eric

I'll definitely make sure we "bump into each other" - I'll keep an eye out for you. We're on the cruise the week before, and on the 13th, we have an all day tour of Rome. We'll probably make it back just in time to change for dinner. So, after dinner I'll find you both!

I'm glad you enjoyed Toronto (hey - you were here post SARS - very brave of you, we didn't get many visitors then!). I hope you took in some shows. Isn't Niagara Falls breathtaking? I never tire of it, quite honestly. And Niagara on the Lake is one of my favourite places, possibly due to the fact I'm a bit of a wine-o (seems a bit more elegant spelled like that....). My girlfriend and I are considering our Diamond Cruise a big giant wine-tasting trip! We love Pinot Grigio especially, and so Italy will be a treat!!

Hope you're getting as excited as we are!

Charlene

Archived