Review of NCL WIND Hawaii 6/30-7-10

This was a good cruise, good crew, service, food and entertainment.

The ports were great too, except for the nuisance of having to tender ashore in Fanning, Maui and kona. The islands were all beautiful.

We felt hilo had limited shopping but Volcano Natl park is a must see!

Kona was great for shopping, Fishing and snorkeling)Kalamu'u(sp?) bay, $10 taxi ride, some cabbies/Vans offer Roundtrip Ride + snorkel gear for $20. Big sea turtles here, you can swim among them! Lots of fish too.

Fanning, enjoy the beach.

Maui, great for snorkeling, sightseeing and shopping. Beautiful island.

kaui: shopping, fishing, Helicopter ride, snorkel!

If the NCL trips don't meet your schedule, you can book sidetrips with kevin at adventuremaui.com!!

Enjoy your trip, you'll have a good time!

Embarking and disembarking were fast and flawless! Be at the dock at the earliest time to get onboard quickly!

Good Luck

We've been on the sky twice before and it was freestyle, I never knew that you could book in the restaurant. To me whats the point of freestyle if you can make reservations. Maybe I'm out to lunch! I would never know what I would be doing of feel like doing a day before I'd made reservations this mean's you would be committed to a time like traditional cruising. Or can you just not show up and is there a time limit for not showing up.

Thanks so much for your review of the Wind!!!! We will be going next Jan.2005 but love to read everything we can get ahold of regarding the trip.

I cant wait to see the lava flow when you leave the big island, and just everything. We booked an EE room and got a call and were upgraded to a CC on International deck.....cost of $125 pp.

janyce

• 1 year later...

Cruisemissle and Cruiseprof. -

We just got back from a Mexico cruise and I thought of you all. We are planning a Europe cruise for next July. Come on - it could be a cruise critic reunion:) I hope you are all fine and having a great summer!

Archived