Shore Excursion

Beth

This is our fourth time in Belize so wanted to do something different so booked river rafting with an independent tour group . They e-mailed me today not enough signed up so it is cancelled. My question is has anyone just got off the ship and booked a tour when they got to Belize? Any help would be great. We leave Sat. Thanks! Beth

This is our fourth time in Belize so wanted to do something different so booked river rafting with an independent tour group . They e-mailed me today not enough signed up so it is cancelled. My question is has anyone just got off the ship and booked a tour when they got to Belize? Any help would be great. We leave Sat. Thanks! Beth
There are several companies set up at the tender dock. We used Wet & Wild for the cavetubing and they are situated at the Paradise Air booth. They had several different tours. My inlaws booked a snorkel trip with some locals and were taken to a small island for a few hours. When they were finished they were taken back to the ship and didn't have to tender. Cost: $35 @. They had a ball.

If you can't find what you want, ask a local there at the dock.. They can take you to their "cousins" and get you a deal.

Are you that dead set against booking the ship's tours?

You have already booked with one fly by night company and gotten stung. Is it really smart to just get off the boat and look for another one?

If I were in that situation I would hop right down to the shore excursion desk and pick out something good, safe and guaranteed!

Have a GREAT cruise!

Archived