Dawn Princess Aloha Deck BB question

sheila77

Well I am booked on the Dawn Princess in A602 and I have my sister booked in A605. On the deck plan it appears to have a door - Does anyone know if this is a service door only or that we will be able to walk through it? The reason I am asking is that A702 has become available. Should I book A702 or keep her booked across the hall.

I know this seems silly, but this is her first cruise and I am probably over analyzing everything. I just would prefer her closer to us rather than further away.

thanks for any input.

Hi Sheila, I think the door you are looking at is a fire door and it only closes in an emergency. As far as A602 & A605 being across the hall...they are on opposite sides of the ship and not all that close to each other. If I were you I would call Princess and see if they have two rooms next to each other. Although they do not have connecting doors, some balconies partition can be opened so you will connect on the balcony.

I hope this is helpful for you......When are you sailing?

Good Luck......JoAnn

Well I am booked on the Dawn Princess in A602 and I have my sister booked in A605. On the deck plan it appears to have a door - Does anyone know if this is a service door only or that we will be able to walk through it? The reason I am asking is that A702 has become available. Should I book A702 or keep her booked across the hall.

I know this seems silly, but this is her first cruise and I am probably over analyzing everything. I just would prefer her closer to us rather than further away.

thanks for any input.

Just a small tip from an old sailor, on ships the general rule for numbering ANYTHING is that ODD numbers are on the starboard side and EVENs on the port side . As previously mentioned that would place you and your sister at opposite sides of the ship.

Archived