#### LIVE FROM THE CORAL #### (Starting 10/23)

JotWorld

Just took a look at that world cruise and it is selling pretty fast now. All suites, Minis and balconies, except BA (maybe five) and BB (two), are waitlisted. Still a lot of outside cabins available but only one inside (cat II) is available. That cruise is going to be awesome. Something for you to look forward to, but enjoy the one your on first.

Stacey

Stacey,

That's good advice, "Love the one you with!" remem the tune?:D

I don't love the Computers here though , that is for sure:mad:

Thanks for the note & update! My Best! Bill Live from the Coral Somewhere off the coast of Cuba.

OK,LIVE from the Coral - Day 2, at Sea, somewhere off Cuba.

Dinner: Smoked Duck, Asparagus & Salmon Soup(Super), Salad w/ Honey mustard, (No Bread):) Beef Tenderloin MR w/ Vegies & Potato(Perfect) &

...................... A????? Parfait(Yummy) & Spearmint Ice Cream 2 Scoops(

Even more Yummy) & Real Coffee. A Great Meal as good as last nite, maybe even better:D Cut.......... Bill

Hey Bill!

I am a crewmember just on holidays and I was supposed to go to the Star Princess November 11th, but just found out today that Princess is accommodating me and my girlfriend (she is crew as well) to be on the same ship together, and therefore it looks like i will be joining on the CORAL instead!! Not only that, but I will be joining when YOU are in Grand Cayman on the 30th! I have only been on the Crown and a P&O australia ship before, so I am really enjoying your posts on how the ship is... I am really looking forward to it! Maybe I will see you around! Cheers!

Will my laptop help on the Coral? I have a feeling the reception would be the same! :( Hope it improves for you Bill - because we're all waiting!

Your laptop & mine here might be better, as the Rebooting might not happen, and then again maybe it would. However it could be written and saved offline & then sent. If you lose it, send again :) I might have to do that soon. I'm going to see if this Computer guy here knows anything in the AM? I'll try & brainstorm with him. (I Know......, I can hope can't I:D )

Also Wireless Costs will the computers are Free to some(Me) But short send periods would not cost much, I'll have to consider it! Thanks! Bill

Hey Bill!

I am a crewmember just on holidays and I was supposed to go to the Star Princess November 11th, but just found out today that Princess is accommodating me and my girlfriend (she is crew as well) to be on the same ship together, and therefore it looks like i will be joining on the CORAL instead!! Not only that, but I will be joining when YOU are in Grand Cayman on the 30th! I have only been on the Crown and a P&O australia ship before, so I am really enjoying your posts on how the ship is... I am really looking forward to it! Maybe I will see you around! Cheers!

Great Hi, Please stop by the Internet Cafe & see me anytime, early AM or late PM or in the Middle:D THe Coral is a Great Ship, One of the Very Best! Bill

Bill, we had probs on and off with the computers on the Coral...the best ones seemed to be on the starboard side for some reason...like you, it is free for us but it is still frustrating...until I sat back and said...well, I am on the ocean...on a ship...guess I will hang in there! If it wasn't free I would be pretty upset.

We also love the aft and will be on the aft on Sunday on the Vision of the Seas...aft corner wraparound...could fit over 25 people out there easily!! Can't wait!

When they have the martini demonstration at Crooners, please sit in the front row and have one for me! Then I'll get it back from you on the Emerald in October...

Good news about the tips on your world cruise...I can't imagine....as you said 102 days...over $2000 in tips...plus the extra we always give..more excursions to take!!

I am loving your postings....makes me feel like I am there!!

OK,LIVE from the Coral - Day 2, at Sea, somewhere off Cuba.

Dinner: Smoked Duck, Asparagus & Salmon Soup(Super), Salad w/ Honey mustard, (No Bread):) Beef Tenderloin MR w/ Vegies & Potato(Perfect) &

...................... A????? Parfait(Yummy) & Spearmint Ice Cream 2 Scoops(

Even more Yummy) & Real Coffee. A Great Meal as good as last nite, maybe even better:D Cut.......... Bill

Ok, so if I had had your selections, I would have eaten salad and coffee. Probably the "always available" chicken breast too. :)

Good morning from Florida. Time for my very real coffee.

Arlene

Bill, we had probs on and off with the computers on the Coral...the best ones seemed to be on the starboard side for some reason...like you, it is free for us but it is still frustrating...until I sat back and said...well, I am on the ocean...on a ship...guess I will hang in there! If it wasn't free I would be pretty upset.

We also love the aft and will be on the aft on Sunday on the Vision of the Seas...aft corner wraparound...could fit over 25 people out there easily!! Can't wait!

When they have the martini demonstration at Crooners, please sit in the front row and have one for me! Then I'll get it back from you on the Emerald in October...

Good news about the tips on your world cruise...I can't imagine....as you said 102 days...over $2000 in tips...plus the extra we always give..more excursions to take!!

I am loving your postings....makes me feel like I am there!!

GM & Thank you for following, those Wrap arounds on the Aft are Amazing

Our current C727 is as good as it gets on the Coral, without any true AFTs;) We always give extra also, but I thank Princess for their help:D Bill

Hey Bill,

I just got off the 15 day cruise from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale all the way through the canal on October 13th. It was wonderful and the staff and crew on the Coral are amazing!! I hope you have as much fun as we did!

xo

Yup, it's one of Princess's Best:) We are doing the Full Transit in a little boat on the 11/2 trip;) & the Full Transit when we start our WC in 2008:D THank you for your post! Bill

Ok, so if I had had your selections, I would have eaten salad and coffee. Probably the "always available" chicken breast too. :)

Good morning from Florida. Time for my very real coffee.

Arlene

Well, there was no Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... on the Menu:D Irene, had the Alt Salmon(Excellent) & next to me Had the Alt NY Strip(He said Great)

THe Apps, soup, & Desserts are the Real "to die for's" ;)

Got to get my coffee to, look at the CAM were coming in with at least 2 ships following. BRB! Bill More soooooooooooooooooon:D

Day 3 7:50AM, got to go get may Room Service at 8AM;) , will report later b/4 my 10:15 Muster in theater, if I Can;) . This Cafe is a long way from my

Cab at the Aft:( :D Beautiful Day so far, See the Cam, but Hot & Humid

on the Balcony. My Best! Bill

Just bought a Coffee Card, $24 for 15 Coffee Specials & Unlimited Coffee

REAL COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;)

Day 3 Ocho Rios, Jam. 9:05AM Sunny, Hot & Humid

The Mariner of The Seas is along side, next pier over, that's rhe only one for now.

We muster for the Taste of Jam. Ship tour at 10:15, should be back later this afternoon. Just had Room Svs on our Balc, nice view up the length of the Island rowards Dunn river falls from the AFT as I remem. :confused:

Inter Cafe is 2/3 full, machines behaving right now Shssssssssssssss:D

Cut BRB Bill

Well, there was no Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... on the Menu:D Irene, had the Alt Salmon(Excellent) & next to me Had the Alt NY Strip(He said Great)

THe Apps, soup, & Desserts are the Real "to die for's" ;)

Got to get my coffee to, look at the CAM were coming in with at least 2 ships following. BRB! Bill More soooooooooooooooooon:D

Alex was our Best Waiter so far, I was observing him again last night, we were next to his area. Him & his partner are Squared Away! the Tops. The other waiters so far have been Excellent, but Alex is one of those exceptional ones. Will see him again, will request, Table 93 93A or 94 or ???, He is the one I want on this trip & the Next!:D Also the location in the Back Starboard Corner near the Kitchen Door(But not too near) with Big Windows to the AFT Can't be Beat!;) cut Bill

Well, there was no Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... on the Menu Irene, had the Alt Salmon(Excellent) & next to me Had the Alt NY Strip(He said Great)

THe Apps, soup, & Desserts are the Real "to die for's"

Only 1 other one here RC:Mariner of Seas. The Other I saw was way Back & I Assumed(:confused: ) Probably was a Freighter(Got to get my eyes checked after I get my tooth taken care of) :) Glad I got more Days on Land than Tony Does, I'll need them;) Hey Tony;) , Are you there? 5 More Days for you? When are you flying out? Cut............ Bill

Hey Bill,

Sorry about your tooth. I guess it will be fixed by the time I see you. I have been keeping an eye on the web cam since you left. Just making sure the Captain keeps the boat upright till we get there. I feel like I am already on the cruise reading all the post. See you next Thursday.

Becky

Yup, it's one of Princess's Best:) We are doing the Full Transit in a little boat on the 11/2 trip;) & the Full Transit when we start our WC in 2008:D THank you for your post! Bill

I was reading about the WC and it looks like an amazing adventure! But being a typical female, my first response was, "how do you pack for that?!"

Thanks for the info on the coffee card. Where can I purchase that? Also, thanks for the weather reports, I'm still trying to figure out what to pack!

In the lobby at the Pastry/Coffee Bar & I believe all Bars that serve coffee, but not sure;) The Weather to day was to die for, " From the Heat, must have been 95 with 90% Humidity. I Die in the Heat, even the

Locals said it was hot today, nice yesterday:( Retaurant No Air Great Food & Service & Wine & Punch, but NOOOOO AIRRRRR. No Fans even:(

I Guessed, but guessed wrong:D Thanks for reading! Bill

PS Pack, Light, Light, & Light :+)

Hey Bill,

Sorry about your tooth. I guess it will be fixed by the time I see you. I have been keeping an eye on the web cam since you left. Just making sure the Captain keeps the boat upright till we get there. I feel like I am already on the cruise reading all the post. See you next Thursday.

Becky

Becky,

He better keep it upright:D Thank you! See you next Thurs! B

I was reading about the WC and it looks like an amazing adventure! But being a typical female, my first response was, "how do you pack for that?!"

Hi Pinkly S,

Oh, please don't mention packing, I hate packing, I pack the day before &

dread that day:( How can I pack the Day b/4 for the WC?:confused: I'm going to have to change my ways(Buy a Dozen suitecases & throw everthing I own in all of them, that way there is no decision to make):D & I'm a Male, if I was a Female, :confused: I don't think I'd be able to do it, I'd have to Stay Home! :) My Best! Bill

Day 3, Ocho Rios, Post "A taste of Jamaica" 3:15 CDT

The first sold out tour almost always. Left promptly at 10:15, Last one to muster, But first on bus:) Very nice people, Jamaicans are some of the friendliest in the Caribe.;) Bus cooled down quick, boy its Hot! Stop a a pottery plant, Wazzee(sp), bought a very small nice vase, $3.00:D Went through Fern Gully, 3.5 Miles up to 1100 Ft, Still Hot:( They have 7,200 ft

on the island, why didn't I go there today? 60 Miles Away, that's why:(

The Island is 146 miles long, 20 miles wide narrowest & about 56 miles widest.

Average temp 80, (Yah Sure)

Cut................................

We stopped at this 400 Yr old Tavern somewhat up the Hills, but still hot.

Very quaint, 2 sm busses, about 22 in each, 44 for whole tour(that's why it sells out early;) ) Had a White Lightning(151%) Rum Punch before going in. No AC, Hot, No Fans, Hot, yes Sceen Doors open, but Still Hot. Did I say it was Hot?:D So in we go, well laid out tables, to the nines for Jam, young waiters, very very nice, could bring then back to the Ship. Ice Water YES, guess what was next, Yup Boiling HOT Pumpkin soup... Cut...

Archived