#### LIVE FROM THE CORAL #### (Starting 10/23)

JotWorld

Less one old large piece of Molar:( Oh well, I could have fell overboard:D

Been consulting with my old DDS in Delray Bch, he said: even though I'm missing half my tooth I should be alright until I see him in 10 Days between these 2 B2Bs on 11/2 at 12 Noon:mad: (I hate DDS's they are almost as bad as tax men, which I am one of(Sorta);)

The Coral is still a very pretty Ship! Our railing could use some new varnish

& I need a light bulb in my nite light. That's all I could find so far. Carpets & chrome & mirrors, etc sparkle:) Sailaway is just to begin & the Music is playing in the internet lobby atrium. Bon Voyage! Be back Later! Bill

BILL & Irene...Sorry about the tooth but we are real excited to hear all about your cruise since we will be on with friends in Feb. I hear it is a beautiful ship and we are so happy to be able to live vicariously through you until we sail.

Have a great time and be sure to eat on the "other side" till you return. Looking forward to hearing all the details of your adventure this week!

Been consulting with my old DDS in Delray Bch, he said: even though I'm missing half my tooth I should be alright until I see him in 10 Days between these 2 B2Bs on 11/2 at 12 Noon:mad: (I hate DDS's they are almost as bad as tax men, which I am one of(Sorta);)

& I need a light bulb in my nite light. That's all I could find so far. Carpets & chrome & mirrors, etc sparkle:) Sailaway is just to begin & the Music is playing in the internet lobby atrium. Bon Voyage! Be back Later! Bill

Hi Bill. Hope everyone has a great trip. Waiting to read your reports.

Heard they voted to widen the canal. I wonder how long it will take this time ........

Safe travels.

Julia

My God you're NOT lucky!...word of advice ...stay away from the "Office" tonight!

Glad to see you amde it onboard..and yes there is ONLY 1 Tony!

Tony

So sorry about the tooth. Not a great way to start a vacation, but...sounds like a good excuse to "dull the pain" with those umbrella drinks!

Looking forward to cruising "with" you for the next 20 days and hearing about all your adventures. Hope you'll find time to share all the details of your cruise and shore excursions.

Is this your first cruise on the Coral Princess? Any information we need to know about the cabins?

Most importantly--HAVE FUN!

BILL & Irene...Sorry about the tooth but we are real excited to hear all about your cruise since we will be on with friends in Feb. I hear it is a beautiful ship and we are so happy to be able to live vicariously through you until we sail.

Have a great time and be sure to eat on the "other side" till you return. Looking forward to hearing all the details of your adventure this week!

Thanks for the Wishes & Advice:) I'll try my best:D Bill

My God you're NOT lucky!...word of advice ...stay away from the "Office" tonight!

Glad to see you amde it onboard..and yes there is ONLY 1 Tony!

Tony

Yes, I Know numo uno! :D Office? I'm on these trips to get away from the office:D :D No Office for me(Except maybe a Dental Ofc in 10 Days:mad: )

Ughhh!!! Bill

So sorry about the tooth. Not a great way to start a vacation, but...sounds like a good excuse to "dull the pain" with those umbrella drinks!

Looking forward to cruising "with" you for the next 20 days and hearing about all your adventures. Hope you'll find time to share all the details of your cruise and shore excursions.

Is this your first cruise on the Coral Princess? Any information we need to know about the cabins?

Most importantly--HAVE FUN!

With my luck I'd get one of those umbrellas caught in that big hole in my tooth:D

My First Coral, but did her sister Island in 2004, when she was New.

She is a beauty, and she still looks like a Young Lady;) Our Cabin is a Mini C727 Last Starboard AFT, with Rounded Balcony side & rear views.

THe Cabin shows like New haven't seen any real signs of wear yet, Very Well maintained! Really Nice. Bill

Hi Bill. Hope everyone has a great trip. Waiting to read your reports.

Heard they voted to widen the canal. I wonder how long it will take this time ........

Safe travels.

Julia

Hi Julia,

THanks! Yes it is set to have a 3rd set of locks on both ends, to be completed by 2015(Maybe);) Bill

Day 1 9:20 PM Along the Keys on our way to Ocho Rios

Well everything went fine as scheduled until I took my 2nd bite of Samon

Salad on the Buffet. Then I discovered my olive pit I had dropped, & not

picked up:o

Embarkation was smooth, room was perfect, ship looked great, but forgot

to pick up that pit & it going to be a very costly lesson:(

The Seas are very light, Weather Hot & Humid, cold front coming through

tomorrow, but it won't get us.

The Captain is Marco Fortezze, from Geno, Italy. Began his career as a Deck Boy, Wow! Met his wife Julie while sailing on the Crown & they are New Parents (Wow, didn't take them long, did it:D ) Bill

Day One off the Keys on our way to Ochio Rios

The seas are very light, it is Warm & Humid. Cold front coming tomorrow, but it won't catch us.

The Captain is Marco Fortezze from Geno, Italy. He began his career as a deck hand, Wow. He met his wife Julie on the Crown & they are recent parents(Didn't take them long, did it:D )

Had lobster & crab appetizer, mushroom soup, Hearts of lettuce w/Russian,

Prime Rib medium rare, with baked potato, tied up green beans & carrots, &

corn & limas in a cut tomato (kind of cute);) Everything was prepared to perfection! (I'm a former Restaurant Mgr) Alex S(from Bulgaria) was a Great

Waiter at our table for 2 at the window. For Dessert it was Choc tort(Flowerless) with a side dish of Mocha Ice Cream. 2 Scoops:D Yummy!

Bill

If you're going to try to keep up with Tony, then you'll have to tell us what you had for dinner. If there was baaaaaaaaaaaa. :eek: ........I don't want to hear about it. :p

Arlene

NO Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

I had just got done with a Nice long post b/4 the shorter one I just sent, & the Machine Rebooted, I'm going to write shorter ones & send more of them. I hate to Type, actually I Can't type. It's hunt & peck:( But I will not let it stop me:) Bill

at Sea Day 1 continued...

8:15 & 10:15 Welcome Aboard Showtime starring comedian Jack Wilks &

Featuring Jim Raley & the Coral Princess Dancers.(Met Julie Dancer, from Hallandale, FL at back of ship, Caribe Deck at sail, lovely girl, she sing too)

MC: Cruise Director Scott Roberts Got to go to the 10:15 now.;)

More to follow:) ...... Live from the Coral>>>>>> Bill

at Sea Day 1 continued...

8:15 & 10:15 Welcome Aboard Showtime starring comedian Jack Wilks &

Featuring Jim Raley & the Coral Princess Dancers.(Met Julie Dancer, from Hallandale, FL at back of ship, Caribe Deck at sail, lovely girl, she sing too)

MC: Cruise Director Scott Roberts Got to go to the 10:15 now.

More to follow ...... Live from the Coral>>>>>> Bill

Well just got back from the show & was 8 minutes late & missed the only thing I went for: The Dancer's & Julie. Oh well Today was Just not one of my best days, that is certain;) But then any Day at Sea is a better Day than a Day at the Office(Unless your Tony, of course:D :D ) Good nite from the Coral, till morning, (& I sleep longer than Tony so give me some time to post) :) Bill

PS Jack Wilks was good & the CD was not bad either with his jokes ;)

Seems like everyone knows everyone--boy, am I in the dark---Late last September or early October we were on the Coral for a full transit--great ship--all I remember for sure is we were on dolphin in a mini--couldn't have been better--the side of the canal was right there

on the day we went through--John got up in the dark wen up front somehow--taking a staircase just outside of the Horizon Court--it was perfect--could see everything--Hotter than Hxit waws 100 degrees and 100% humidity--running around in the morning after getting dressed--I did not realize it was me with all this bad looking frizzy hair from the humidity--Oh welWe did have the Champagne breakfast--good Idea--although you can share with your neighbors

Have fun--this is one of the best cruises we've taken--love the ship

Nancy:D

Archived