Port Everglades/Hotel Shuttles

jojogo

Will be sailing out of PE in December & would like info regarding area hotels which offer complimentary shuttles from FLL airport & to PE. Has anyone stayed at the Sleep Inn? The person I spoke to said their shuttles could handle a larger scooter. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am traveling with my elderly Mother.

In January we stayed at the Raddison Port. They did provide WC transportant for free from the hotel to the cruise. But they did not provide from the airport to the hotel. I used Art's transportation and it cost $90 for 3 of us, from Orlando. Hope this helps.

A year ago we stayed at the Amerisuites. They did not have accessible transportation, but the manager readily (as compared to other hotels) offererd to pay for a HC cab from the airport to the hotel and the hotel to the port.

We used Art's as well and they were wonderful! Just make sure they know the type of service you need. The Radisson is the hotel we use the most in that area and they are very easy to work with. Again, as long as you let them know what you need they will be more than willing to work with you.

Archived