Cheapest place to buy Cabo Wabo?

shand32783

Cruisinmommie is absolutely correct. The best price I have found is at Costco - although I have recently been told the BevMo will put it on special there once in a while. Expect to pay about $35 at Costco. I think we paid either $45 or $50 for it AT Cabo Wabo.

I asked one of the shops in Ensenada when we were just there in January - why the prices are so much higher than Costco in the states. Of course it was because Costco can buy in bigger lots, etc. I knew that! But figured it would still be comparable in Mexico - times have changed on the tequila bargains. But he was visably angered at the seemingly harmless question. I work with Costco on occasion in my day job and I know they are very demanding of their suppliers - so I am sure they set their own price and told Cabo Wabo to take it or leave it.

• 2 weeks later...
We were on the Diamond Princess last week and I paid $28.00 for Cabo at Cabo Wabo which was the cheapest that I found it

Was that the Reposado in the blue bottle (750 ml)? They also sell a Blanco there, which would be a little less.... or perhaps it was a special deal. If so - you got a great deal that day!

Archived