Century Cabin 1000

gallerygirl

We are thrilled to have booked a cruise April 26th on the new Century. We choose CC Cabin 1000. It is directly under the resort deck (Gym, etc.) located first cabin starboard-side forward. Does anyone know if there are any overhangs or obstructions like on deck 9 of the Millenium Class ships? We have never been at the front of the ship before and want to know what we are in for! Any other thoughts/reviews about CC rooms would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks so much friends! :)

We are thrilled to have booked a cruise April 26th on the new Century. We choose CC Cabin 1000. It is directly under the resort deck (Gym, etc.) located first cabin starboard-side forward. Does anyone know if there are any overhangs or obstructions like on deck 9 of the Millenium Class ships? We have never been at the front of the ship before and want to know what we are in for! Any other thoughts/reviews about CC rooms would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks so much friends! :)

Hi gallerygirl, come over to the roll call thread for this cruise and talk to your fellow cruisers. :)

BTW, DH and myself are in 1220. :cool:

• 4 years later...

Hi - I searched on the web site but couldn't find any reviews of your stay in Cabin 1000. What did you think of it? It's available for a cruise we're contemplating for next December 2011, but I can't tell from the floor deck plans what it's like to be at the end of the hallway. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Archived