Santa Maria Cove Sail & Snorkel on the Pride

liveforvaca

I am looking to book the Santa Maria Cove Sail & Snorkel excursion offered on the Carnival Pride in Cabo. Is there a better deal that I can get on the internet? I liked this one because it starts at 8AM, which gives my girlfriend and I plenty of time to grab some lunch and stroll around after. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This excursion is run on the La Princesa Catamaran.

It is a lovely day in the sun with good snorkeling at Santa Maria Cove.

This tour is available for $44.00 on the internet.

All cruise excursions are available somewhere on the internet for less money - just use your favorite search engine.

Have a great day in Cabo!

• 2 weeks later...
This excursion is run on the La Princesa Catamaran.

It is a lovely day in the sun with good snorkeling at Santa Maria Cove.

This tour is available for $44.00 on the internet.

All cruise excursions are available somewhere on the internet for less money - just use your favorite search engine.

Have a great day in Cabo!

Thanks for the info. I've been trying to find the excursion online, but I can't find one that starts at 8am like the one that Carnival offers. They have other ones that start around noon, but I wanted to do the one in the morning so that we could have lunch at cabo wabo after. Any advice?

Also, since I got you reading, I was checking out your website and I want to book the Rio Caule canopy tour. If I book the 11am tour, what time would I be back in town? I mean if I make a message reservation at 4pm at Krystal, would I be OK? Thanks for alll the advice. I can't wait!!!

Hi Liveforvaca,

Sorry for the delay - we've been traveling. As for the particular time that the concierge on the ship offers the tour you're looking at, I am not sure. I would suggest calling La Princesa or an agency that sells it and ask what your options are for this boat. 8:00AM excursions that aren't fishing are hard to come by in Cabo - everyone is too hung over to get up that early!

Cabo Wabo - I'm not a big fan of Cabo Wabo, so read past my obviously biased advice on this one and take it for what it is - why would you want to be holed up inside when you could be sipping tiki drinks at Mango Deck, The Office, or Billygan's on Medano Beach or enjoying lunch on the water after snorkeling on a boat. If you are in town, shopping, or exploring, and you happen to be near Cabo Wabo, sure - head inside and pound back a few shots - but it's not anything to plan your day around, IMHO. If you do go to Cabo Wabo, though, make sure to stop in at the Giggling Marlin a couple blocks away to get a photo of you being strung up upside down - everybody has to do that once!

You'll be fine for your massage in Vallarta. Just take a taxi - you'll have plenty of time.

I hope this helps a little bit at least - have a great time!

Archived