Mountains in Jamaica?

xhoosa

:D Can anyone tell me if the tours to see Jamaica in Montego Bay go up and down mountains? Last time my in-laws were very scared :eek: in St Thomas because of the speed of the tour buses up and down the mountains. I am trying to figure out what tour to take. We are not interested in beaches. Any ideas? :cool:

:D Can anyone tell me if the tours to see Jamaica in Montego Bay go up and down mountains? Last time my in-laws were very scared :eek: in St Thomas because of the speed of the tour buses up and down the mountains. I am trying to figure out what tour to take. We are not interested in beaches. Any ideas? :cool:

The Jamaican countryside is very lush and pretty really. If offered, I would recommend YS Falls. I was in that part of the island years ago...I believe in '95...anyway, we stayed in Negril and visited the Black River and YS Falls and enjoyed the scenery, etc. The roads were quite a challenge back then and quite hilly. Can't remember any mountains though. I've been to STT as well and I'd say that the roads on STT are probably in better shape than JA. Hope this helps :)

Enjoy!!

Hi,

Jamaica really is a beautiful place. We just returned from MoBay. We were with a group of 8. We toured with A-Z Jamaica planners and Mark was our tour guide. He took as to parts of Jamaica that most don't get to see. That included seeing a lot of the mountains and the culture. You should look into having Mark show you around. He was great and he'll give you an amazing tour. Any questions let me know.

Stephanie

Archived