Oct weather & age of travelers on Diamond

ultrablue

:confused: We are planning on cruising on the Diamond Princess the week of Oct 16th. Wondered what the weather would be like and average ages of fellow cruisers. We are a young 65 and not ready for a slow pace.

We will be on that cruise. We are 45 and 49, the couple traveling with us are 52 and 57. We like tours and beach days both and if you want really active check out the canopy tour. It sounds fun, we have never done zip lines.

I have read several variations on the weather, so I am uncertain about that. There is a rollcall thread for this sailing and some of the people there seem very knowledgable.

I hope we see you on the Diamond!

My wife and I are booked for that cruise also. I'm a super healthy, active 68 and my child bride is a young 60. We specifically booked for October, figuring most children would be back at school. Not that children are a bother - in fact you should see my cute grandchildren, but that's another story. I think cruises later in the year are generally more adult oriented. Looking forward to cruising with you.

Archived