Newbie Question re Cruise Airfare

waunabcruizin

Hi Everybody. We are booked on the Sun Princess 31 night cruise departing Sydney, AU on April 7, 2008. We opted for Princess Air rt SEA. If the airfare increases between now and 2008 will Princess pass on the increase to us? Or will we stay at the original booked fare when final payment is due? Thanks for any info.

Carol (and Linda).

Also since your flight is so far away (2008 flight schedules won't be available until 2007), you may want to keep an eye out for what the regular airfares would be if you were to do it your own as the savings could be considerable.

Also for such a trip I highly recommend going business class if at all possible (I recently flew 14 hours from NYC to China in biz class and it literally saved my vacation vs. those who flew coach the entire way and took several days to recover from that horrific experience). There are several consolidators online to search out to see what type of fares you can get. Current fares from Seattle are about $8000 round trip, but if you fly out of gate-way cities such as Los Angeles, the fares could drop considerably.

Archived