Viking River Cruises

madhouseinc

We took a Viking river cruise two years ago. It was called something like Treasures of the Rhine and went from Antwerp to Basel. We both enjoyed it very much. I still get emails and snail mail from them too.

I think you can find posts about Viking under "Other Cruise Lines" - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=218

Also try: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=191

Over 5 years ago my daughter took a cruise down the Rhine with Viking and I still get emails from them, but never see them on the boards. I know there were little if no English speaking people on the cruise - is that why?

Hi madhouse,

we went on a cruise with Viking (Viking Europe was the ship) about three years ago (Tulips and Windmills) and most if not all of the people spoke English (and were from the USA) although some were from different countries and the official language on the cruise was English (the company Viking I believe is a German company but it has a strong presence in the USA with offices in California).

As the other poster has suggested try the different area of this board to find more posts related to Viking.

Wes

Archived