Freeport Diving

turtlegirl2

Hi all - just booked a cruise for 11/30 - 12/4 on Carnival Elation! We weren't planning on this so it's exciting for sure! Anyhow, we are looking at a 2-tank dive at Freeport/Grand Bahama Island and wondered if you have any recommendations on operators and/or dives. I've emailed the dive operators on the bahama-diving website and got a reply from UNEXSO so far. Anyone have experience with them and/or any others on the island? We've never been to this island and haven't read much about the diving there.

We have dove at Nassau w/Stuart Cove and will probably go with them again the day after Freeport. We are in port 7a - 7a so we are considering a 4-tank dive! We did the shark dive w/them last year and it was incredible!! Not sure the reefs/wrecks will be as impressive as the shark feed. Your input will be very helpful! :)

23 days to go!!

turtlegirl2

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all - just booked a cruise for 11/30 - 12/4 on Carnival Elation! We weren't planning on this so it's exciting for sure! Anyhow, we are looking at a 2-tank dive at Freeport/Grand Bahama Island and wondered if you have any recommendations on operators and/or dives. I've emailed the dive operators on the bahama-diving website and got a reply from UNEXSO so far. Anyone have experience with them and/or any others on the island? We've never been to this island and haven't read much about the diving there.

We have dove at Nassau w/Stuart Cove and will probably go with them again the day after Freeport. We are in port 7a - 7a so we are considering a 4-tank dive! We did the shark dive w/them last year and it was incredible!! Not sure the reefs/wrecks will be as impressive as the shark feed. Your input will be very helpful! :)

23 days to go!!

turtlegirl2

I didn't see this thread until tonight but hopefully you'll see it before you jump on the ship tomorrow. Say hello to Chrissy Zenato at Unexso from Brian, Manny, and CaveCliff. Make sure you get on Theo's wreck, it's a nice wreck dive. I think you'll really like diving there. :)

Archived