Any photos of Bunks in Outside view cabin?

SweetAngel

I'd sure like to see a picture of double bunks in an outside cabin.

We will be sailing Ecstasy in a cabin for five people, and I would like to get an idea of what this room will look like.

Has anyone had a rollaway bed in their room before?

I'd sure like to see a picture of double bunks in an outside cabin.

We will be sailing Ecstasy in a cabin for five people, and I would like to get an idea of what this room will look like.

Has anyone had a rollaway bed in their room before?

There will be two of these - click to enlarge:

2206686020081382162CsiYxl_th.jpg

2754233940081382162GnMUsv_th.jpg

Hey, No pics but have done this. It is VERY crowded but doable. We did this back in 1999 on the Fantasy which is the same class. Our kids were teenagers and my DD boyfriend went. We didn't want to deal with that issue and having another cabin.

They fold the rollaway up and put up the top bunks during the day. The only time it is an issue is after you come in from your eveing meal. They will be made down and there is very little room for navigating the room. And, I mean very little.

The other issue with 5 in a room is bathroom/shower time. It is hard for that many people to shower and get ready for formal night, ect. I read another thread a few months back that some get around this by sending one or two to the spa to shower.

We still had a good time and under the same circumstances would do it again. If you have been camping and get along well with everyone it will be fine. If you expect a lot of room......it won't be fine.

Thanks Nick for the pics and quick response.

I was wondering if the bunks would cover up the outside view, but if they put the bunks up each morning, then the room should be nice enough.

We still had a good time and under the same circumstances would do it again. If you have been camping and get along well with everyone it will be fine. If you expect a lot of room......it won't be fine.

Barbevrn, thanks for your input. It's good to know that you'd do it again. We are definitely campers, hehe, and the children are younger (8-10), so it should be a good time together. As for getting along ... well ... thank goodness for Camp Carnival. (j/k) :)

Archived