How to contact princess please?

MattOsprey

Hi all,

I have cruised 5 times so far. Princess has been our favourite. But now we can't book through our TA in Orlando. This is because we are not US or Canadian citizens.

This is a crazy situation as other Carnival owned lines will let us book (we are just of HAL last week).

Anyway, what I am after is a number (not toll free) that I can call. Or maybe an email address of a Princess director.

I would like to ask them if I can be allowed to book through the US and be offered what everyone else is.

We are allowed to book through a UK wing of the company but the prices are much higher and less deals and incentives.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Matt

Hi all,

I have cruised 5 times so far. Princess has been our favourite. But now we can't book through our TA in Orlando. This is because we are not US or Canadian citizens.

This is a crazy situation as other Carnival owned lines will let us book (we are just of HAL last week).

Anyway, what I am after is a number (not toll free) that I can call. Or maybe an email address of a Princess director.

I would like to ask them if I can be allowed to book through the US and be offered what everyone else is.

We are allowed to book through a UK wing of the company but the prices are much higher and less deals and incentives.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Matt

There are many TAs in the US that will accomodate you purchasing a cruise in the US although you live in the UK. If you contact Princess directly, they will tell you that you have to contact Princess in the UK.

This is the lady I will use in the future.. She is the one that contacted us after we booked through Princess' website, to offer any help....

Hello!

I'm Patty Weightman, your Cruise Vacation Planner with Princess Cruises. I specialize in assisting our guests plan a dream vacation

You can contact her at

pweightman@princess.com or 1-800-901-1172 ext 44565

She is the sweetest thing and she has fought for us for things like promotional kick-backs and such. A really great lady.

Tell her Heather Higgins sent you!!:)

The mailing address is:

Princess Cruises

(Corporate Headquarters)

24844 Avenue Rockefeller

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

The direct phone line is: (661) 753-0000

There have been many previous discussions regarding this policy, and usually on those threads there are several UK posters who have found ways to use a US agent, despite the Princess policy. You might look at some of those threads (search on title: "Just another complaining Brit") or repost your same question with a new title, something like "UK cruiser needs booking advice".

If you do re-post, be sure to ask for just "how to" advice, and not names of specific agents. Board policy prevents the exchange of TA names or email for the purpose of exchanging TA names, but several regular posters will be able to explain how to find a US TA on your own.

Archived