on line registration for booked guests

AChris999

We are booked on the Sea for Septemeber 25th sailing, paid in full, cabin assigned, travel agent gave us a booking number. Have not been able to register online as a booked passenger. Called the 800 number, person that answered our call was not fluent in English and said "mail or fax information."
Has anyone else had any trouble registering online?

Hi ~ the booking number you are trying to use could be the travel agencies booking number for their office... I would give the agent a call and ask for the actual NCL Reservation number and see if it is different.

I was able to register online without any problem, but I booked online.

Also verify the ship, sail date with the TA and double check how your name appears on the reservation. Any misinformation or name mispellings will cause an error on that registration screen. Sometimes long names get truncated and will show different on the reservation. You will then have to enter it exactly as the TA has it listed on the reservation (or have it corrected). And I'm not 100% sure about this, but registration may not be available until after final payment date (60 days? which would be 7/27).

We're booked on the Wind in Oct 2004 and I registered back in March. No problem. We made our final payment just yesterday (on Visa) and received an email confirmation of payment. I just checked our online registration and everything is o.k.
Please do as those stated above. I believe the confirmation # is always an eight digit number. Good Luck. :)
One more thing; Every confirmation we get by email from NCL shows the sender as: "unknown sender" so, if you're using computer at all, be sure to check for the
words "registration confirmation" and don't delete it thinking it's spam.:O

Archived