PV PAM I need help!

rollingstone

You seem to be the only one who can help me We are going on a cruise in Feb. and were interested in the pathfinder tours. (I call them dune buggies). There are 2 companies in Puerto Vallarta that offer this. One is Vallarta Action (by the bunjee). Their price is $220 for 2 people. The other is Puerto Vallarta.net. Their price is $108 for 2 people. There is such a big difference in price that I was wondering if there is a big difference in the tour itself or especially in safety. We would be willing to pay for the more expensive tour but only if it is well worth it. I have e-mailed both places but the info they have given me still leaves me confused! Also, will these tours give me enough time to be back on the ship for a 5pm departure? They said "yes" but I want to know from someone else too. I have searched the message boards but it seems that if anyone has done these tours, they are not writing about them.

Thanks so much. I hope you can help.

Nancy

Hola! Give me a day or so to do some research. I, honestly, am not familiar with any of the dunebuggy tours. I do know that Chico's Dive shop offers them. Hang on...I will find out!

Archived