Cigar Smell on Deck 8 on Explorer of the Seas

portseeker

Howdy portseeker!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Forum! 04.gif

Thank you so very much for your inquiry regarding RCI's Explorer of The Seas. However, you have posted on the forum where members find the "How to ..." type of information for using Cruise Critic's software such as avatars, signatures, countdown clocks or tickers, attaching pictures, etc. It is not the place for your type of post and the information you seek is off topic here. 05.gif

Per our Guidelines and to help you out, I am moving your thread to the Royal Caribbean International Forum where it will be on topic. The new location for your inquiry is the best location for more of your fellow Cruise Critic members to see it and to be able to help you with more information concerning the line and ship.

I hope you don't mind a friendly suggestion, but you might want to read FAQ and Guidelines on the blue bar above. Especially the "Getting Started" section in FAQ. That's where you will see how a new topic should be consistent with the specific forum you choose. It also gives a brief summary of the topics covered in the different forum sections. Click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php for the list of all the Cruise Critic forums and be sure to read all Announcement and Sticky threads at the top of the various forums for additional information too.

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory. So glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

I seriously doubt you will notice any cigar smell coming from the cigar club. It is an indoor location, and there are not any open windows to the outside. No guarantee you won't have the aroma of cigars pass by your balcony originating from somewhere else, though. Possibly another nearby balcony.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived