Live from Freedom's 11/19 W. Carib. Thanksgiving Cruise!

Somebody got married onboard today! Deb and I were sitting outside the pub on the Promenade and realized we were seeing a lot of very dressed up people. We started to feel underdressed and even worried formal night was declared and we missed the notice, but then we saw the lovely bride in her white dress. Turns out she was supposed to tie the knot on the beach in Grand Cayman -- and seeing as we didn't call there today, they worked with the cruise line on Plan B, shipboard nuptials. Her and her new husband were very good natured about it, even though they did have some friends stuck on Grand Cayman who weren't able to come to the ceremony onboard.

oh no ! Glad they were still able to get married and what a nice treat for you !

Weather was fantastic, finally -- must have been all of your well wishes! There were some patches of "partly cloudy" but blue skies and hot sun prevailed. It was about 90 degrees, but much cooler in the shade. A perfect, perfect day to sunbathe on those fancy Royal Caribbean lounge chairs :) I have been to Labadee once before and today was just perfect, though the water was not as still as I remember -- there were some waves but once you walked out it was warm and relaxing. Best of all, I got some color and my freckles are out.

yae, I am glad you got some nice weather !

Archived