Victory - Verandah deck

TracersQQ

I just found out my cabin #. Looks like we got a pretty descent upgrade. The ladies, I'm traveling with, want to do everything as inexpensively as possible - so we booked a 1a and as of now, we have a 4e. We will be on the Verandah deck, right below Sirens pool and bar. I'm sure it will be pretty quiet, at night, but what about during the day? If anyone wants to look it up, my cabin is #8426, the last inside room, aft. Also, should I be worried about seasickness at this location? I've never cruised before, but, to me, this looks like a pretty good location. Thanks, in advance, for your thoughts.

I was in cabin 8433 two years ago for two weeks. We were also in this cabin on Triumph for a week. While this was an outside room, it is in the same area as your cabin. This is a great part ofthe ship. It is very quiet. You may on occassion hear a deck chair above, but it is rare. We never found it to be a problem, or disturbing. As for motion, it was fine. There was actually less movement than I expected for this place on the ship.

Victory is a beautiful ship. It's main colour scheme is greens and blues. I enjoyed it very much. I would stay here again in a heart beat, although I would prefer the room we had. :) Nice Balcony.

If you have any other questions, please feel to E-Mail me: CruiseCCL@insightbb.com.

Hi

We were in 8428 on the Victory. It was great just to go up one flight of stairs to go to the pool and the sirens bar.

A few times we ordered a whole pizza with our favorite toppings and brought it back to the room Of course while we waited for the pizza to be done we had to sit at the bar and have a drink. ;)

We heard no noise at all.

Archived