How to confirm "on board credit" and Latitudes perks?

DrWally

We booked through NCL and were upsold from a BA to a AC cabin. With the BA we were promised an on board credit. We also would like to ensure they have us down as Latitude members but I can not find my Latitudes number.

Any advice on the best number to call to ask these questions?

Thanks,

Wally

I'm not sure about the OBC. I hope changing categories didn't affect it. Have a great cruise. :)

It may have!!! This looks like a question for SuperShoreGuy! (and I bet even he will say "it all depends")

-Monte

We booked through NCL and were upsold from a BA to a AC cabin. With the BA we were promised an on board credit. We also would like to ensure they have us down as Latitude members but I can not find my Latitudes number.

Thanks,

Wally

Call them. We knew we had an OBC, couldn't remember how much it wa. We never saw anything in print on our docs (except that we did have an OBC) from them till we boarded and found the OBC credit page in our cabin. We had also changed to a better category but took our old OBC with us...no loss or gain by moving.

Thanks,

Wally

If you have your Confirmation copy of your reservation from NCL, it should show an on-board credit below the price of the cruise.

You can call the Latitudes # at 1 800 343-0098 and give them your reservation number for your upcoming crusie and they can tell you your Latitudes number and if there's an on-board credit on your cabin reservation. Use the prompt for Existing Reservation when calling.

Happy sailing,

Monty

Just to clarify, my e-doc says onboard credit included. Does that mean that they included it in the price or that I will get one onboard? Sorry if this is a stupid question!

LL

There will be an On-board credit stub in your cabin. Just sign it and take it to the Reception Desk and they will credit it to your onboard account. Just make sure to check when you get your final bill.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

We received a $125 on board credit for booking our Feb 07 Pearl cruise while on the Majesty in May 06. Will we receive some sort of credit stub when we board?

I've never received any type of credit stub/slip and usually just check my onboard account midweek and the credit appears.

It would be nice to have a slip waiting in your cabin like Monty has described.:)

Archived