JUST BACK - EXPLORER - 7/11, BELIZE & W. CARIB. part I

ds521-

I'm guessing that you had the late dinner seating, right? I'm just saying that because we were at the 6:00 o'clock seating and the girls only came by once (on the last night) and they handed out invitations to their big party. It must have been quite distracting if it happened on several occasions. Glad I missed that part!

Thanks for the great review. I appreciate hearing all viewpoints, even though some may disagree. That is the whole point of this board.

From what you described, it does sound like getting to the cave tubing excursion was more difficult than some may realize. Although it may not stop someone from taking the excursion, I am sure many people appreciate the heads up.

yes, we did have the late dinner seating - plus our table wasn't that far away from a very large group of them - does anyone know how loud a group of 15 year old girls can yell and scream? Geez.....

So I'm just a little confused about Belize now given the mixed feelings. Has anyone been to Coral Breeze, Shark Ray Alley, Caye Caulker or The Split? If so.....reviews or opinions would be wonderful.

Also, you have to go from a tender to a water taxi to go anywhere in Belize? I'm confused. Then again, I've only been on one other cruise, AOS and none of our ports were tendered so this will definitely be a NEW experience.

Excited about or cruise on Explorer, but concerned about Belize.

Archived