cave-tubing.com or *********************

tlkr

I have heard wonderful things about cave-tubing.com with Yhonni. I am having problems deciding between Yhonni or ********************* with Major Tom. My concerns with Yhonni is that we want to go through two caves and what if the rest of our group doesn't want to? Are we stuck going only through one of them? Also Major Tom is $10 cheaper and you don't have to chain up with feet under the arms of the person in front of you. I am hoping someone can give me info on what they thought of both tours. Thanks and safe cruisin!!

Well don't know about any of the others.....but I just got back Sat. from our cruise and we cave tubed with CAVETUBING.COM (Yhonny) and it was excellent......

We ended up with 11 people and had a driver and 5 guides...... they were informative and fun..... sharing lots of info about plants, history of the area, folklore and more..... we all voted and did 2 caves which only involved walking 10 minutes further than the entry point for one cave.... also the guides carried all the tubes and life vests for all the women in the group which was really nice.... the trail was actually easier than I thought it would be but did have some muddy/slippery spots and some funky stairs and terrain..... wear good water shoes. Also, while waiting for some of the late comers they took us on a tour of the city instead of just sitting at the pier in the bus. Belize City is very poor but the approximately 15-20 tour was very informative and interesting.

The caves were amazing and this was something that I will always remember.

I can highly recommend these guys....

I think that you should take the cheaper one and save the party that is traveling with you $20...what do you think of that...

Also...you sound really hot in your first thread...

Hee hee...it is her traveling partner on this trip. I say, the more we do the happier I will be! Lets do it Girl! I am in....:D

I'd go with cavetubing.com. We did them in August and had a great time. As for 2 caves, I did ask our guide if anyone ever says "no" when asked if they wanted 2 caves and he basically said they always do 2 caves. As for linking together. I guess it depends on how much work you want to do. Since we were linked together, we basically just floated down the river and enjoyed while the guide did all the work.

Doug

8/92 Monarch of the Seas

3/93 Mardi Gras

3/03 Victory

8/06 Glory

Archived