Canadian Princess

Travelover

Was following the 11/11 Crown Princess roll call and wondering who Canadian Princess was and who won the prize and what it was? I started looking at name tags, but forgot to look after awhile. Know many of you met her in San Juan the night before sailing.

Canadian Princess turned to be one of the youth security personnel onboard the ship - you may have seen them in thier black slacks and bright yellow shirts. I did not spend a lot of time at eithe of the big pools, but did see Melissa at Neptune Pool one afternoon and then at the security screening in Aruba. The person who won was Cathy. There were about There were approximately 11 of us who met for dinner and drinks Friday night, myself and DH, OCPat and her DH, Oldrail and his DW, Patden and his DW, Cathy and her husband and of course Can Princess. Gail, her husband, sister and brother in law got caught in the famous PR traffic but came by to say Hello. There were quite a few of us that got together for different outings and meals, etc. It was great,,,,ended way too soon.

Hi Travelover,

I'm sorry I never got the opportunity to meet you. As quinceemom said, I am a member of the youth security team. Hopefully we will be able to meet on another cruise in the future.

To all the other roll call members from the Nov 11th cruise: Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience. I have never had so much fun working on a cruise before (it was great knowing so many passengers, especially ones as awesome as all of you!). I wish you all the best and look forward to keeping in touch. Congrats Cathy on winning the prize...I hope you received it in your room!!!

Love Canadian Princess (aka Melissa from Toronto)

P.S I'll be heading back out for a month on December 9th so if anyone needs anything just let me know.

Archived