Cave tubing & Zip Lining in Belize

Brenric

My husband and our two teenagers (plus my sisters family) booked our excursion with Belizecruiseexcursion.com. We were a little nervous at first, booking outside of the cruise ship. When we got to Belize Javiar met us at the pier and took us over to their desk. From there on it was smooth sailing. We had a van ride to the caves and zip line, as David told us all about Belize & Javiar drove. We had the most incredible time of our lives. The zip line was awsome, the kids loved it! It was so safe! The hike through the jungle & the Cave Tubing was breathtaking. I was a little scared (fear of the dark & not too good of a swimmer) but Javiar stayed by this chickens side the whole way. Awsome, Awsome, Awsome. I loved Belize, We had the best time in this Country. I can't wait to go back:) !! (Can't remember if its belizecruiseexcursion.com or belizecruiseexcursions.com That s make's alot of difference.)

we are going to Belize in 07. We have an 8 yr old who thinks he wants to zipline.Do you think an 8 yr old could do it?? How much was your excursion you booked with Javier? How long was the day and I assume they drove you back to ship at the end? What ship were you on?

Thanks for your help

Archived