Great Limo Service From Houston to Galveston

DreDay

I just arrived back from the Conquest Nov 12-19 out of Galveston. I am always very well prepared and organized for our trips. This time, however, I was dealt a few surprises that could have turned into a nightmare for our transportation. This was our third cruise and each time we rent a limousine for our transportation. We are always six or more people and a limo is more economical than a shuttle for that many people believe it or not.

I had booked with a company about one month in advance but as I tried to confirm the reservation a couple fo days before I was not getting response. I began to get very nervous and tried to book with other companies. Everyone was booked or outrageously expensive. The day before our cruise I ran across a company called Integrity Limousines and spoke to a gentleman names Claude. His rates were very low and with less than 24 hours notice he had us booked. I was relieved but still nervous. Claude assured me that everything would be fine and advised me that if there were any problems to call his number and ask the answering service to patch me through to him. When we got to the airport the next morning we learned that our flight had been cancelled and we were going to be coming in on a later flight. I was totally freaking out (we were flying in the day of the cruise - NEVER AGAIN!!) I called Claude at 7:00am and asked his operator to patch me through. She did, and it sounded as if I had woken him up :o. I explained to him the situation about the flight and he must have heard the panic in my voice and asked me to give him the new flight numbers and arrival times and said the driver would be there. Now I was really nervous. I already prepared my husband that we might need to call a taxi service from the airport if the driver was not there. We were due in Houston at 12:30pm, but we arrived at about 12:10pm. We were off the plane and at baggage claim right at 12:30pm. Right outside of the baggage claim was a gentleman in a suit with a sign with my name on it:D :D Oh, what a relief!!!

I went to introduce myself to him and told him we were just waiting for our luggage. When we got our luggage he helped us with it and led us to the limo that was waiting a short distance away outside of baggage claim. The limo was in good condition. It was clean and stocked with coke and sprite. I was so relieved!!! We had an uneventful drive and arrived to the Carnival port in about 50 minutes. (We were coming in from Houston Hobby) The limo driver helped get all luggage out of the car and helped the porter load it onto the cart. Truly A+++ service!!

Okay, now everything is chipper and we are on our cruise!! 24 hours before the end of the cruise I realized I did not book the return transportation. I did not have my cell phone charger with me - oops - so I emailed Claude at Integrity Limo and again asked him if he could arrange my transportation. He promptly emailed me back and said he could have someone there by 10:00am. I called Claude after we disembarked and confirmed again and he said someone was already on the way. I told him to meet us under the orange flag at the port and the driver was there promptly at 10:00am.

I was impressed with this company's promptness and personal service. There service was definately one of the highlights of our trips.

A few notes, both limos were in good condition. They were not brand new limos, both probably a few years old and showed some wear, but nothing major. They were clean and comfortable. Their price, however, was $75 less than any other limo company that I could find. I paid $175 plus 20% gratuity - $210.00 total for transportation to and from Houston Hobby. IMHO 100 times better than a taxi or shuttle service and no more expensive.

I don't know if I can post the website but you can find the website by googling the name and city. Integrity Limousine,Houston

• 1 month later...

Dreday,

Can you provide the contact information on this limousine service. I went to the integrity limousine in houston and emailed them, yet the email returned stating no such email address.

Thanks

Archived