CD - John Heald heading to GLORY on 24th July!

we are getting two reports about john one is saying aug 7 one is saying aug 14.....both within carnival .both could be right john could join the glory on the 7th but has a week of over lap ......but we know one thing john is coming to the glory for 4 months....and will not be taking out the valvor.......from day one john did not want to take out this ship because of one reason the holidays and the inaugural run was going to be xmas week.. rough way to bring out a new ship.....and that is reason why he starting date was pushed back on the glory so his four months would end just in time for holidays..........and i dont blame him for wanting to be off.

Hey Storm'n Norman--It's great to see Skippy is taking such good care of you; and even typing out your messages for you!!! What a good friend he is--or does he just want to go on another cruise????

Take care and you'll be cruising again soon!!!

Sharon

Norman, hope your recovery is coming along nicely, my thoughts are with you.

Robert, hope you are doing well also and ditto with thinking about you.

That said, it looks like we finally will get to sail with John H

We're on the Glory Nov 13- so that should fall within his time frame, woohoo! Interesting article about him in the last Currents.

Take care, both of you!

thanks for wishes...we are doing very good not great ....thanks...so good we are playing with going on glory either labor day week or week in october...does you know me.....will rps go in sept/hurricane prime season....odds are low on that one.................but we think the glory is a great ship and would love to do it ports of call and now with john and icing on the cake with me feeling 100 per cent better .....

Archived