HELP = pics and hairstylist questions

damaranicol

Hey, Just wondering if anybody has pictures from the Sensation Cruise Ship wedding out of Pt. Canaveral? Also, our cruise leaves out on a Sunday, so I'm assuming that I'm going to have to do my own hair and makeup. Nobody by chance knows a salon that would/does open on Sundays in Cocoa Beach/Pt. Canaveral to cater to the cruise ship weddings do they?

Hey, Just wondering if anybody has pictures from the Sensation Cruise Ship wedding out of Pt. Canaveral? Also, our cruise leaves out on a Sunday, so I'm assuming that I'm going to have to do my own hair and makeup. Nobody by chance knows a salon that would/does open on Sundays in Cocoa Beach/Pt. Canaveral to cater to the cruise ship weddings do they?

Have you considered having your hair done on board the ship in their beauty salon?

Please let me of any hair solon @ Pt. Canaveral that is open on a Sundy??

Thanks.....

I personally have not scheduled anything yet, but somewhere on this board I heard a bride say the "Brent Allen Day Spa and Salon" did her hair and she was happy with them. If you google it they have a website. Hope this helps. I'm getting married at Port Canaveral on March 4th aboard the Mariner of the Seas. I'll let you know if I find out about any other salons.

Archived