Sad about John Heald

luvscruzin

From everything I'm reading, John Heald will not be coming back to the Triumph for our cruise this Sat. :(

I was so looking forward to having him as CD as I'd heard so many great things about him. Well, let's hope that Carlo, his replacement, will be an up and coming star CD and will make our cruise just as memorable!

We are one the Triumph in Sept. and it looks like we're not only missing John But looks like Ed Rocks won't be with us also in the piano bar. Was looking forward to seeing both,but IT'S NOT GOING TO RUIN MY CRUISE. I find it very amusing to see what little things upset some people. LOL One must always remember you are on vacation MAKE THE MOST OF IT!

We just returned from the Triumph and thoroughly enjoyed Carlo. He was around the ship visiting with people all week, and he was very funny. I think you will be happy.

As for Ed Rocks, we spoke with him at the piano bar, and he will only be on the ship one more week (this was his last week). He is not planning on coming back in the near future. He was our favorite and we were at the piano bar every night. He was actually on vacation and was spending three weeks on the Triumph with his girlfriend (who is very friendly).

John is a really good CD, but we've sailed with others and didn't 'miss a beat'!

He lived up to his reputation, but the show must go on..

I'm sure you'll be happy with whoever is the CD..

Have a great cruise... :cool: I know I will as soon as I get 'booked' again!

Archived