Group of 8 on Zenith 9/25/04 NYC-Bermuda

ecowen

My partner and I and 6 friends are cruising on Zenith, 9/25/04, NYC-Bermuda.

We are in our 20's, 30's, and 40's (I will become one of the 40's on 9/26:eek: ). It's the first cruise for most, although my partner and I have been on several.

So if you want to try a cruise with a guarenteed daily FOD gathering, this one's for you!:D

Ed

Hi Ed -

I took the same cruise last year on the Zenith out of NYC and had a great time. The itinerary allowed for basically 4 full days in Bermuda. Don't know if you've been before or not, but I'd recommend getting a bus pass - we took the busses all over the islands and found they went everywhere we wanted to go. We didn't need to book tours through the ship nor did we find scooters necessary. Almost thought about going again this year but decided to try some new island stops in the Caribbean that we hadn't been to before.

Have a great trip!

Hello! My partner of about a hundred years and I will be in Bermuda at the same time, but we're sailing on Horizon out of Norfolk. We were on Zenith in January for a two week Panama Canal cruise, and it was awesome. We are very happy with Celebrity, and we prefer the smaller, more intimate atmosphere of Zenith and her sister ship, Horizon. Although we've been on quite a few cruises, we've never been to Bermuda, so we're definitely looking forward to this trip. Happy planning!

Archived