Giveaways on Anniversary Cruises????

howsthis

I notice someone has said that they give 'stuff' away on Anniversary Cruises. Wonder what we might be in for. Anyone know of other experiences???

My Hb used to work for PO on board the Fairstar he said they give you nothing for nothing I hope they have changed It would be good to get even something small

I thought we might get at least a special cocktail glass or something even if we have to pay for it. They would have to make it 'special' in someway otherwise why advertise it as an Anniversary cruise. Yes, not many places give you something for nothing these days.

I was on the 70th anniversary cruise on Pacific Sky and there was a special formal dinner with speeches, a couple of free cruises were given away, free cocktails and they handed out a itenary for the cruise with P & O information and the itenary on it as a keepsake it really was a good night. Hope they do much the same thing

on uk anniversary cruise they gave away a cruise

On one of our Fairstar cruises they gave away a cruise at the past passengers function, drawn from tickets issued to past passengers with their invitation. The lady who drew the "raffle" was the winner. Hmm.

We also went on a Fairstar cruise in '94 and they gave us each of us a beach towel, watch, disposable camera, $40 (i think) off a shore tour and 8 pizza vouchers.

My how times have changed.

Neither of these were anniversary cruises though. I think the "box pf presents" cruise was a little short on numbers. I remember the ship being less than crowded.

Archived