*help Needed From Cc Friends!....asap*

raina*faith

Does anyone know how old (or young) the adult needs to be in the room?

I have to choose between getting a triple room or leaving it as a double?

Situation: 3 teen girls (14 & one 15) want to stick together on the cruise. 1 Teen girl (18) doesn't have a "buddy" in their room. What should I do? Split the girls up?

Me: 1 teen

Husband: 2 teens (triple room)

Of course we will change when we get there, (my husband and I) but what would you do? Split the girls up? My gut is saying don't split them up. :rolleyes:

Thanking you for your help in advance!! :)

No brainer, kids in one room, me and DW in the other.

...adding a PS, you asked about the rule:

All have to be over 21, if not, one person in the room must be 25. Switching at the pursers desk after boarding has never been an issue. If you are on a Fantasy class, you can just switch keys.

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN
Does anyone know how old (or young) the adult needs to be in the room?

I have to choose between getting a triple room or leaving it as a double?

Situation: 3 teen girls (14 & one 15) want to stick together on the cruise. 1 Teen girl (18) doesn't have a "buddy" in their room. What should I do? Split the girls up?

Me: 1 teen

Husband: 2 teens (triple room)

Of course we will change when we get there, (my husband and I) but what would you do? Split the girls up? My gut is saying don't split them up. :rolleyes:

Thanking you for your help in advance!! :)

O.K. I have re-read your post. You have 4 teenagers of which 3 want to stay together. Is that correct? If so, put two in one room and two in the other. No way should an 18 year old girl be in a room alone. That is asking for trouble.

The younger ones can take turns sleeping in each room. It will be like musical chairs but with cabins. If they complain, ignore the complaints. It is a cruise.

Your post was confusing - are there two 14 yr olds, one 15, and one 18, or only three teens altogether? Is it just the three younger ones that want to room together? If there are only three total, have them share one room and you and hubby in the other. If they're adjoining or across the hall ( I believe, don't have kids so haven't memorized the specifics yet) they will let you book your own room with the kids in another. You have to be 25 to supervise other minors, so the 18 year old cannot function in that role. As long as you book two or even three rooms next to each other though, the ship will be fine with it. Put at least two kids in each room, and you two in the middle. You're paying for the cruise I assume, so no one whould be whining.

O.K. I have re-read your post. You have 4 teenagers of which 3 want to stay together. Is that correct? If so' date=' put two in one room and two in the other. No way should an 18 year old girl be in a room alone. That is asking for trouble.

The younger ones can take turns sleeping in each room. It will be like musical chairs but with cabins. If they complain, ignore the complaints. It is a cruise.[/quote']

"Situation: 3 teen girls "

There are 3 young teen and 1 18 year old.

3 young teens ((2)14 and (1)15) are my daughters. The one 18 year old is a friend of my neice.

My girls will want to stay together at some point. Is there a possibility there is a sleeper bed in a 4A category cabin if she wants to stay the night??? :rolleyes:

Archived